Maureen's quilt as you go
* Great for block quilts that won't be using sashing.
* Best to use natural batting (that can be ironed).
* Have a 1/2 inch seam allowance around each block for when sewing together.
Angela's tips for making a quilt backing from a single length of fabric
Amanda Jean shows how to baste a quilt top
My Enrolled Craftsy.com Classes:
a) Amy Gibson's 2012 BOM Sampler (photo at right, behind the dog!)
b) Leah Day's FMQ the sampler (photo - ditto!)
c) Elizabeth Hartman's Inspired Modern Quilts
d) Kimberly Einmo's Magical Jelly Roll Quilts
Rita's binding tips - make, sew the end joint, machine attach etc
Lee shows how to attach a quilt sleeve by machine
How to make Fancy Nancy's Nifty Quilt Row Marker Pins
Tips for sewing with minky fabric (Sew Much Ado)
Making an envelope-backed pillow - Amanda Jean again!
Make a zippered pillow - Lia's tutorial
PATTERNS: things I have made...
1. Amanda Jean's: easy zig-zag/chevron quilt (see mine here)
2. Christa's String of Pearls QAL (see mine here)
3. Charm Pack Cherry (Fat Quarter Shop) at left (see mine here)
4. Me! Tote Bag using strips and a feature fabric
5. Moda Bake Shop: Happy Weekender quilt mine is shown below
6. Roll It Up pillowcase - from the APQ 1 Million page see mine
7. Anorina's 1 + 2 = Easy Layer Cake Quilt pattern (see mine here)
8. Jeni Baker's Modern Plus quilt (see mine here)
10. Me! Slice of Summer lap quilt (five fat quarters) (see mine here)
11. Little Leap Frog lap quilt by Janeen (see mine here)
12. Wendy Poling's Hot Cross Buns quilt (mine is here)
13. Amy Gibson's To The Point (jelly roll HST) quilts (I made three!)
14. Keera Job's Fancy quilt (here's my version)
15. Coates' Tote Bag pattern - very easy! (see some I've made)
16.Leah Day's Disappearing Nine-Patch lap quilt (mine is underway!)
PATTERNS: things I intend to make...one day...soon...maybe...
1. Beth's simple flannel baby blankets
2. Cori's Bloomin' Quilt As You Go tutorial
3. Amy's Broken Dishes tutorial (three sizes of quilt given)
4. Crafty Gemini's Easy Reversible Headbands - video tutorial
5. FQS Welded quilt pattern and video tutorial
6. Adrianne's Tote Bag tutorial
7. Southern Fabric's Over the Rainbow quilt
8. Ebb and Flow quilt - uses fat eighths '
9. Amy's Fat Quarter Bag
10. Christa's Jolly Jelly Roll QAL
11. FQS Deck-ade the Halls QAL (I won a kit-set for this!)
12. FQS Fat Quarter Fizz - pdf pattern video tutorial
13. Fast Four-Patch quilt - from the Riley Blake blog
14. FQS - Fat Eighth Frenzy
15. Alyce's Tic Tac Toe block
16. Shannon's Two-Charm-Pack HST Sampler
17. Amy's Patchwork Star Baby Quilt
18. Jen's Disappearing Nine-Patch (Queen-size)
19. Jedi Amanda's Hanging Around baby quilt
Pinterest Boards: more inspiration (aka things-to-do-one-day...)
Layer cake quilts Charm pack quilts Jelly roll quilts
General quilts or projects Free motion quilting ideas
Cool craft projects Christmas crafts