Sunday, October 11, 2015

2015 Finish Along 4th Quarter Goals

Here's hoping!!! Am keeping it short as this term will be busy busy! If all goes to plan then I will be able to claim success with this quarter of the 2015 Finish Along challenge!

But...

PRIORITY #1
I want to finish this quilt, or rather, NEED to finish it - as Brian and I have promised to donate it for the auction at the Charity Bowls tournament coming up in November...it needs quilted and bound, so I will get onto it once I get my machine back from being serviced.
Oct: Done! And sold at auction for $160 - see it here!
PRIORITY #2
I also need to get these fabrics made into a special quilt for the end of the year (more details later...)
Dec: DONE! And she loved it! Click here!
PRIORITY #3
Finish this Triple Barnstar quilt...

NOT PRIORITIES but I'd like to also finish these two Easy As Ten quilts...
pink/orange version
blue/purple version
And if any of these get finished before Christmas then that will be a bonus!
 Fandango Jumping Jacks quilt
Christmas quilt - I have a jelly roll to use for borders
1 + 2 Easy quilt with these and a couple of other fabrics I have pulled from my stash
Dec: DONE! Looks awesome and I love it! Click here!











1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been super busy! Great production line. I love the tripe star quilt.

    ReplyDelete