Monday, March 25, 2013

Getting there!

Was able to spend some time a couple of weekends ago in putting together the blocks for my Country Jigsaw quilt (or so I have called it!)...is a 'twin' to the Jigsaw Blues quilt top that I put together last year...

Just need to find the right fabric for a border...
(pattern is a block from Nicole Chambers' pattern as used in my Family Treasures BOM quilt)

This is what I started with - that was only about four years ago!
Turned them into these...
Then into these...

which became these...
and then these...
patch, patch, patch - was fun to be getting on with something else on the to-do list

2 comments:

  1. Love this star quilt! Worth waiting for :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen, I do get a wee thrill whenever I see the photo (now that the top itself is in the WIP drawer waiting for a border). Thanks for visiting! Have a good week.

      Delete