Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Review and 2013 to-do list

Happy New Year everyone!

This time of year always gets me excited about my WIPs and looking for new projects, as I have a few days up my sleeve (ie on holiday from work) to get stuck into finishing a few things or starting some...have decided I want to get a few things finished first.

Looking back I did achieve quite a bit in 2012:


 As for 2013, a few WIPs or UFOs that I plan to get out of the way...and a few new projects...
My Hot Cross Buns quilt-top from 2012
- a Moda Bakeshop pattern that I have adapted to make a single/twin size
  1. finish making the BOM blocks for Amy Gibson's Mystery Sampler - done! 3-01-2013!!
  2. free-motion quilt the Amy Gibson BOM sampler using Leah Day's Craftsy.com class
  3. complete the Oct/Nov/Dec blocks (plus the 2013 ones that arrive before it finishes in June) of the Moda Mystery Designer BOM
  4. quilt my Jigsaw Blues quilt
  5. finish toy giraffes #13 #14 #15 #16
  6. quilt my Amelia's Hot Cross Buns quilt UFO - which I have just discovered I have not yet posted the photo of, so here it is...
  7. put the binding on my Bear Family Album queen-size applique quilt
  8. finish the blocks for the FMQ challenge bed runner and put it together
  9. finish patching and then quilt my Country Jigsaw quilt WIP
  10. complete and frame my Hedgehogs' Love Letter cross-stitch WIP
  11. quilt my Country Favourites quilt
  12. make giraffes #17 #18 #19 #20
  13. make the Two Flowers quilt in red, black, white that I have a pattern for
  14. make the Moda Bakeshop Easy as Pie quilt
  15. and... and... and...sigh!
The experts say you are more likely to achieve a goal if it is written down, so there's my list! Am heading off now to cut out the fabrics for the Amy Gibson blocks that I have to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment