Okaaayyy, will give this a go - The Littlest Thistle blog (aka Katy) is running a finish-along challenge - great incentive to win any of the awesome prizes and I know I will need the incentive!!
I had already planned to make a conscientious attack on my UFOs and WIPs, so for each one I finish by 30 Sept I'll get one entry into the prize draws.
Here is my "fingers-crossed list"!
- assemble and complete my 2012-2013 Moda Mystery Designer BOM
- complete my Jigsaw Blues quilt (quilt and bind)
- quilt and bind the baby panel (with pram on it) that I bought two years ago
- finish toy giraffes #11 #12
- complete my Amelia's Hot Cross Buns quilt (below) (quilt and bind)
- complete my Riley Blake baby quilt (at right) (border, quilt, bind)
- complete my Country Jigsaw quilt (extra row of blocks, quilt and bind)
- create and complete the Chain of Pearls QAL quilt that I have just bought a set of Robert Kaufman/Anne Kelle Remix Ovals fabrics for - bliss! (Have been wanting to make this one for quite..a...while!) got these colours yesterday at Kitz'n'Thingz, and have ordered the yellow, orange, blue and grey ovals fabrics from FabricFix and The Fat Quarter Shop (the US dollar is high against the NZ$ at the moment so I did add a few other wee goodies to the order as well LOL!)
- SIGH! BREATHE! GET STARTED!